Return to Play Camp
Return to Play -rehab camp is an all-inclusive individually planned hockey specific rehab and training camp for players who are returning to game shape after short or long injury.
- Get Player to participate team practices and games without any limitations as soon as possible
- Support the Player to develop his/her game shape and get him/her ready to play as soon as possible
- Support the Player to get over the injury and help him/her to focus and direct the energy to rehab from injury
- Get Player ́s nutrition to support rehabilitation and comeback to the games
- Help Player to deal with mental aspects of being injured and getting back after absence from team practices and games
At Return to Play Camp Player will get the best ice hockey specific coaching and treatment with the best possible methods and machines. The circumstances which Pro Prospect can offer during this camp, would be challenging to organize in team circumstances.
Pro Prospect experts will coach Player 2-4 times daily and use all the knowledge and experience to get Player back to the game shape. Daily coaching includes 3-6 hours intensive training with Pro Prospect expert.
Return to Play Camp includes:
- 2 testing sessions of physiological properties
- Individual training program to support rehabilitation and comeback to the games
- 2 appointments with Pro Prospect physiotherapist (reports from the appointments & tests)
- 2-4 daily training sessions (3-6 h) with Pro Prospect specialist (e.g. daily on ice)
- Nutritional coaching
- Mental coaching
- Top quality training facilities
- Accommodation at Spa Hotel Rauhalahti, Kuopio, Finland (single room)
- Breakfast buffet (special price for lunch & dinner)
- Unrestricted use of rental car (fuel not included)
- Unlimited use of gym
- Unlimited use of spa
Duration: 5-10 days
Contact & Information: