Pro Prospect Skill Camp (July)
Pro Prospect Skill Camp is an all-inclusive individually focused ice hockey specific skill and technique training camp for ice hockey players lasting for 10 days.
In our skill camps we offer:
On-ice (15 h)
Individual techniques and skills (two hours on ice each day):
- Battle techniques etc.
Off-ice (10 h)
Ice hockey specific physiological properties (concerning on-ice features of each practice day):
- Body control
Practices will be filmed and performance analyzed to give real time feedback for the players. Practices will be held by specialized experts of each specific property.
Individual skills, techniques and physiological properties
- Skating (techniques, body position, speed, mobility, endurance - lactic acid accumulation)
- Stickhandling (puck control, body position, range of motion)
- Shooting (techniques)
Ice hockey specific physiological properties
- Body control
Test pattern is created by Pro Prospect experts. Tests will be filmed and techniques and physiological properties analyzed. Each part of the tests gives detailed information of the individual properties of the players.
3. FOLLOW-UP SYSTEM OF DEVELOPMENT
- Test results
- Skill and technique properties
- Physiological properties
Individual development path
- Key points to focus on
Communication channel with Pro Prospect experts
- Special exercises
- Technique tips and advices
- PRACTICAL INFORMATION OF THE CAMP -
The price includes also:
- Accommodation and meals
Staying at Rauhalahti Holiday residence
Two high quality meals every week day (planned for professional athletes)
- Transportation in Kuopio area during the camp
- Physiotherapy and medical services
- Preventing and dealing with injuries
- Uniform off-ice training outfit (t-shirts, shorts, cap)
- Uniform on-ice training outfit (jerseys, socks, pant covers)
Participants: maximum 10 players accepted in order of registration.